Looking for CME/CPD/ accreditation for your educational activity or quality improvement program?
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
- Select Registration and fill the below billing form with your details.
- Select Stripe, Pay pal, and you can pay with your Credit/Debit Card, and proceed further for Registration.
- Registration fee is Non-Refundable, But can be transferrable to the next editions or to your colleagues or friends
We understand the importance of continuing education for digital pathology professionals. Our conference has been meticulously planned and designed to provide you with valuable educational opportunities that meet the highest standards of CME and CPD accreditation. Participate at the #11DIGIPATH2023, and join us from December 15–17, 2023, in Holiday Inn Dubai, Al Barsha, UAE
It is imperative that all licensed physicians provide proof of current knowledge, abilities, and suitability for continued practice. One way they might show they are dedicated to their professional development is by attending regular educational events. For the purpose of Continuing Medical Education (CME), also known as Continuing Professional Development, the College has set up a procedure for evaluating and, when necessary, approving surgical events in order to determine which are worthy of participation. An event must show that it is appropriate and has the potential to support surgeons’ or allied health professionals’ ongoing professional development in order to be accredited.
Click here, to register your CME certificate: https://digitalpathology.ucgconferences.com/registration/
CME accreditation receivers
CPD is the all-encompassing dedication of professionals to improving their own abilities and competencies over the course of their careers. The phrase “continuing professional development” (CPD) refers to the learning activities that professionals take part in to advance and improve their skills. It makes learning more proactive and conscious as opposed to passive and reactive
Maintaining current skills and knowledge is crucial for individuals, organisations, and entire industries, and can be facilitated via continuing professional development. Offering CPD makes it possible for companies to become a knowledge resource for important stakeholders. Professionals can apply the learning time from CPD-accredited workshops, training sessions,
Click here, to register your CPD certificate: https://digitalpathology.ucgconferences.com/registration/
CPD accreditation receivers
Benefits of CME/CPD accreditations
- Refine skills to improve overall patient care
- Stay current with the latest developments within their specialty
- Address real-world challenges that health care professionals face day to day
- Gain professional growth and a means to advance career status
- Meet licensing/certification requirements
- Learn effective medical team management skills
- Earn membership in professional organizations
- Keeping employee skills up to date.
- Maintaining professional standards.
- Building employee confidence.
- Enhance career advancement.
- Improve job satisfaction.
- Maintaining high standards across the organisation.
- Meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Improving employee commitment to their jobs.
- Share best practice across the organisation.